Robot Manual Tool Changers| Small Payload |SHW050
Re-think your process with the SHW Connector: the most Intuitive Manual Tool Changer Solution
The SHW Connector is a manual tool changer with an optimized locking mechanism. The connector consists of a cylindrical bolt which locks the upper and lower assembly together. A centering disc can be installed on both the upper assembly (robot side) and lower assembly (tool side) of the robot and ensures that the tools are correctly aligned with the robot arm.
- Withstands high loads with low dead weight
- Can be released and closed with one handle
- During locking, the lower assembly is pulled around the locking stroke
- Interface according to DIN EN ISO 9409-1
- Does not require a deep review of the echanical structure to be integrated.
- Cost savings through reduced maintenance downtime.
- Improved equipment versatility and upgradability and then extended productivity.
- Mitigate the need of specifically designed mounting interfaces
At your service
Need help in selecting the right product ?
Need more information ?